D S Research centre is a hopeless and worthless for any cancer treatment , there is no medical emergency support . Post medication the patient has immediately started loose motion with blood and bleeding profusely.

Patients should restrain from getting into such fraud way of making money and at the cost of other human life. Email to them and phone call but no response .

They prescribe medicine even without seeing the patient and on the reports but calling them yeilds no response in case there is any emergency. Their process and treatment is a big question mark since it only lures to make money and with no result.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ds Research Centre Medical Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

CleanZorse

I took my uncles reports to DS Research and based on doctor consultation started the treatment and medicines. We started to get good results, the process was slow and steady.

After an year of treatment, my uncle is now on his way to recovery and has started living his normal life.

He is going to daily market in the morning which he missed very much. so thank you DS Research center

I too lost my dad in 2010 after on sarvpiahti...no improvemwnt 70000 medicine and no result....Please be aware qith such fraud centres..Govt.should banned thia type of business men who exploit already troubled patient and gia family...

Very true. I chose DS Research centre after my father was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. after 6months of medication no improvement was shown and eventually my dad died.